We welcome a diverse range of topics related to AI in medicine and engineering, including but not limited to:
- Medical Imaging and Diagnosis: Advancements in AI-powered image analysis, computer-aided diagnosis, and radiomics for improved disease detection, classification, and prognosis.
- Precision Medicine: Utilizing AI techniques to personalize treatment plans, optimize drug discovery, and identify biomarkers for targeted therapies.
- Health Informatics: Leveraging AI algorithms for efficient healthcare data management, electronic health records (EHRs), clinical decision support systems, and health data analytics.
- Robotics and Prosthetics: Exploring the integration of AI and robotics for surgical assistance, rehabilitation, prosthetics, and assistive technologies.
- Drug Discovery and Development: Applying AI and machine learning models for drug repurposing, virtual screening, toxicity prediction, and optimizing drug formulations.
- Healthcare Delivery and Monitoring: Harnessing AI solutions for remote patient monitoring, telemedicine, predictive modeling, disease outbreak surveillance, and resource allocation.
- Bioinformatics and Genomics: Integrating AI algorithms with genomic data analysis, DNA sequencing, gene expression profiling, and understanding complex biological systems.
- Biomedical Engineering: Innovations in medical device design, biomedical imaging, biomaterials, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine through the utilization of AI.
We encourage both original research papers and review articles that synthesize and present the current state of the art in specific areas of interest. In addition to research contributions, we also invite perspectives, opinion pieces, and critical discussions that address emerging challenges, ethical considerations, and future directions of AI in medicine and engineering.
Our esteemed editorial team comprises experts from various disciplines, ensuring rigorous peer review and a high standard of quality for our publications. By publishing with us, you will benefit from the extensive reach of our network, facilitating collaboration and fostering connections with fellow researchers and practitioners.